Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Spaces

http://f.cl.ly/items/133l0x1x3Z2K3j1S0M47/02%20Space.mp3


The Story:
This was a song I recorded a couple of years ago(2009) with a friend.  He was doing a project that featured different vocalist on his tracks.  This song was kind of a free style for me because I had no lyrics or ideas for it.  I just told him to play the track and I let the music show me where to go with the song.   

Spaces
(Music, Lyrics by Daron Jones; Lyrics by Nadia Trammell)

Boy:
Your'e like my sunny day. My every way
My spaceship away. My happy place. 
You make me wanna say, yeah yeah yeah yeah
You make me wanna say, yeah
Your'e like my sunny day. My every way
My spaceship away. My happy place.
Take me away. 
I wanna say, Hey yeah yeah yeah

Girl:
You take me to another hemisphere
You take me where I have no fear
Out of space… out of mind… out of time…
You take me to the rings of saturn…Oh how I like it
Feel the heat from mars
Burn me scorn me.  Ow...
Out of space… out of mind… out of time…
Out of Time
No Time…..

No comments:

Post a Comment