Friday, September 23, 2011

Silly Games

http://f.cl.ly/items/3u0k0H331l3e03353d0V/SillyGames.mp3


The Story:
This was recorded back in 1999 with my college band RareBlends. We recorded the song in a garage and it was before anyone had any fancy equipment, so the quality isn't that great.  But the tune is still great and has a chill old school type of swag to it.



Silly Games
(Music by RareBlends and Lyrics by Nadia Trammell )

No more…Of your lying
I'm tired of all this crying
You don't..Need a women
Who will give you so much loving

Chorus:
I don't need…Silly games to play
You can leave, walk out now
And I will be ok
I don't need…Those silly games you play
So you can leave 
Walk out now, And I will be ok

No more…Late night calls
When you had me that was your chance to talk
You don't…Need to worry
You made your move, there is no need to be sorry

Chorus:

Bridge:
I don't need you
You don't deserve me
All you ever do 
Is hurt me
So you can leave
Walk out now
Don't you ever 
Come around

Chorus:

No more…Messing up
My heart you will miss so much
You don't …Have a clue
Of what your about to loose

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment