Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Secrets

http://f.cl.ly/items/1Q111M3s3C1U422e382p/04%20Secrets.mp3


The Story:
This was a song I recorded back in my college years (1999).  It was so crazy how this song came about.  Lets see...there was Rob, the guitar player from the band I was in, The guy I was dating at the time and me chilling at the crib.  It was a typical college Saturday night filled with fun, food, folks and fuel(drinks). My boyfriend had recently purchased some new recording equipment and Rob just happened to have his trusty king of the P notes guitar.  So after several hours of drinking the record button was pressed and the best Freestyle song ever was created!!!    The song was recorded in 2 takes.  Second time through was only for ad-libbing on guitar and vocals.  Rob played the strings off that guitar that night...I don't think my words made much sense at certain parts(don't drink and sing), but it still sounded Great!!!




Secrets
(Music/Guitar by Rob Deguzman; Lyrics by Nadia Trammell)

I read a book yesterday
And it told me all of the secrets

It told me secrets of….Oh
Wandering mysteries walking in my mind
Dah da da dah … Bah bah dah da…

Secrets in my mind
Secrets in my soul
Secrets in my heart…In my heart
It told me secrets... Secrets
Aahhh…Da da da Dah

I find myself wondering
Wondering where to go
Wondering what to see
I'm wondering what to be…What will I be?

Well…Oh Yeah

It told me Secrets...Secrets
Secrets in my mind
Secrets in my soul
Secrets in my heart….

No comments:

Post a Comment