Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Never Meant 2 B

http://f.cl.ly/items/2i3g212h461s0L11210C/03%20Never%20Meant%202%20B.mp3


The Story:
This was one of the first songs I attempted to pick out a couple of notes and chords on the guitar.  I'm no Hendrix but I don't think I'm hurting anyone's ears!  This is around the time I started getting into the multi-track vocals to layer and add depth to all the vocal harmonies.  I like using vocal harmonies on the chorus because I think it just makes a song sound fuller.  I actually got my little sister to do all the 2nd and 3rd harmony parts on the chorus.  So shout out to B. Marie for holding it down on the alto vocals!!!

(The Trammell Sistahs)

Never Meant 2 Be
(Music and Lyrics by Nadia Trammell...Backup vocals Brandy Trammell)

What is wrong with me
Is it something I can't see
Do I try to hard to achieve
For love that will never be
Is something wrong with me

Chorus:
I can no more hold you than the waves in the sea
Lyrics I would sing you forget their melody
Kisses I would give you that will never be
I try so hard to love you 
Never meant to be...
Never meant to be…

I try so hard to love you
Yearning for love that's forever true
What am I to do
When my heart never skips a beat for you
I can't continue to play this fool

Chorus:

Bridge:
Never meant to be
I wish it could have been you
We were never meant to be

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment