Thursday, March 8, 2012

Can You?

So I was riding in my car singing to the tunes on the radio.  Then I heard a song that sounded so very familiar...It was my song on the Radio!!!  I almost wrecked my car as I heard the music to the song I recorded a couple months earlier with my friend Eddie Valoy.  Well turns out that the song was a sample of the original song called "Stoned Cold Picnic" by the 5th Dimensions!  For almost 30 seconds I thought my boy Eddie was about to get paid BIG TIME :-)

Can You?
(Music Arrangement and Backup Vocals Eddie Valoy
Vocal Arrangement & Lyrics by Nadia Trammell)


Candy and flowers will make me smile

A poem that says I'll give you the world

Dinner by candle light

A picnic underneath the stars

Pre Chorus:

All need is some poetry

Red roses and blue violets

And all I need is some romance

dinner by candle light

And all I need is some loving

lasting all through the night

and all I need is a real man

Who knows how to treat me right

Chorus:

Ooh Boy can you love me real

If you can't come correct then don't come at all

Ooh Boy can you love me strong

Cause you got to get what you give 
and that's the only way I Live
 
whisper nothing sweet in my ear

Wine and Dine it's fine anytime

whisk me away to your special place

Call in the middle of the day Just to say

Pre Chorus:

Chorus:

Bridge:

Red Roses
 (All I need)

Blue Violets
 (Is some poetry)

Dinner By
 (All I need)

Candle light
 (Is Some Romance)

Lasting through
 (All I need)

The night
 (Is Some Good loving)

Who Knows How
 (All I need)

To treat me right
 (Is a real man)

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment