Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Rain

http://api.cld.me/2J3k171J0R1e0N2o1t0H/download/01%20Rain.mp3


The Story:
I think I wrote this song back in 2005...I think.  It was one of those rainy days where there wasn't much to do but stay in the house and lay low.  So I decided to pick out a couple of notes on my guitar and a couple hours later "Rain" was blessing my speakers.  The verse of the song was from a poem I wrote in high school.  I often think I was a better writer in my youth...

Rain
(Music, Vocal Arrangement & Lyrics by Nadia Trammell)

You are the rain inside of my soul
drowning in thoughts and dreams made of you
Like the rain to others we will grow old
For in the years to come our love will be true
Chorus:
My sweet rain...
Cleanse my soul make me new
My sweet rain...
Wash away all my blue
My sweet rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment