Monday, October 24, 2011

Know Me



http://f.cl.ly/items/1h0s0u3Z253I2M0o1c2X/1-01%20Know%20Me.mp3

The Story:
I think I wrote this song back in 2007.  I recorded the vocals when I had a cold so my voice has a different sound to it which I actually kind of liked.  But I basically wanted to get my vocal ideas recorded so I wouldn't forget them.  I never got around to recording the official vocals for this track, but it is still a nice little tune.

So I met this guy and after the 3rd date he asked to borrow my car...I wrote a song about it.  Like to hear it? Here it Go!!!!

3/8/2012:  My Buddy Rob helped me learn couple chords on my guitar to play this song.  So I decided to share.  No makeup, crazy hair...just me in my PJs doing what I love most!!!

Know Me
(Music, Vocal Arrangement & Lyrics by Nadia Trammell)


Every time you call me
You saying Hey Baby
Even though we just met last week
And ever since you walked into my home
You looking real comfy

Chorus:
How you gonna come at me like you know Me
(How you gonna come at me like you know me?)
How you gonna come at me like you know Me
(Do you even know my middle name?)
How you gonna come at me like you know Me
(What can you tell me about me?)
Know Me

Can't believe you asked me to borrow my ride
You think I give out my keys
Cause I took me out a couple times
you need to come at me another way
before you act like you know me

Chorus:

No comments:

Post a Comment